Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet idea but it will take some time

3 posters

Go down

Sweet idea but it will take some time Empty Sweet idea but it will take some time

Post  1 Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

My idea is to make a command called ::helpservice or ::help and make it show an interface with some common questions; Like, Where are shops? or how do i Teleport places or how do i donate? or how can i be staff? or whats a good way to start off my adventure and common questions like that, it seems a little difficult but its a good idea and will help a lot with new players Smile

Back to top Go down

Sweet idea but it will take some time Empty Re: Sweet idea but it will take some time

Post  Para Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm

You mean FAQ ?
Para
Para
Owner
Owner

CR : Owner

http://www.paradiseisback.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet idea but it will take some time Empty Re: Sweet idea but it will take some time

Post  karateman Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 pm

LOL my brother just told me about this idea haha. I know what you mean, except you don't have to make it that hard it's actually quite simply. When you do ::players that list comes up. You can easily add that with ::help and it could have answers to the most commonly asked questions. Such as "where do I make money" etc. All you have to do is so people know make it so when they start off playing something comes up on the top of the chatlog where it says "Welcome to Paradise" with for help type ::help

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down