Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Request.

3 posters

Go down

Mod Request. Empty Mod Request.

Post  Brad Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 am

My Ingame name is Brad Iz Fly. I have worked hard on this server, and I vote and advertise all day. I have screenys of the people i've brought in, Also. I have acheived most of my goals ; Become known well in this game (ACHIEVED.) BECOME A GOOD PKER (ACHIEVED) Reel in people to this game , Advertise (ACHIEVED.) Most of the time, I am the only one on, And I'd like to change that. I am well known, Help people all the time , My goals I still need to finish. ; GET AGS ; IMPROVE this server with explordinary ideas ; HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN. I worked hard on that server myself , without beign staff , I achieved Red h ween mask , dragon claws. I am also very good freinds with , Shahnam ( mod) Doom (admin) and many others, But just not as close , Doom helped me get started on this server. And he still stays by my side helping me the times I need . + 1 for you bro.

DO you think I have what it takes? I do, Now lets see your choice. Thanks. Your #1 Pkah, Brad.
Brad
Brad
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Mod Request. Empty Nice

Post  powerrangerr Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 am

Brad, I almost cried at your application. I can relate to it. Many times late at night im the only one on, too. I'm glad you got Moderator and I honestly think you do deserve it. Thanks for being a good player/mod.

With love,
Powerrangerr
powerrangerr
powerrangerr
Newb
Newb

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Mod Request. Empty omg sweet bro

Post  retroraver Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm

sweet ur a mod now =]
yeah i can relae too idont really go on when im the only one on and when every ones on its usaly 3-4 am in nz
i noticed that when i couldnt slp so i came on genc =]
retroraver
retroraver
Newb
Newb

https://paradiseisback.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Mod Request. Empty Re: Mod Request.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down