Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Wow....

5 posters

Go down

....Wow.... Empty ....Wow....

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Your taken spawning away from admins? Horrible idea since administrator is known as a high rank and should be able to spawn like how it is already. Selling staff? You have to be kidding.... That takes the purpose of the previous staff working there ass off helping and making applications. I'm sorry but if you do this.. Well idk. thats just a big mistake.

Back to top Go down

....Wow.... Empty Re: ....Wow....

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 am

Will be done, don't argue, I bet that if you were super admin you wouldn't r complaining. We will LET you and the other admins TRADE AND PK. You can still do master.

-Revo

Back to top Go down

Post  No Honor Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:30 am

Revolution wrote:Will be done, don't argue, I bet that if you were super admin you wouldn't r complaining. We will LET you and the other admins TRADE AND PK. You can still do master.

-Revo

If they can still do master please don't let them be on highscores...

No Honor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok revo I understand. Now about the selling staff..? Why are u doing this?

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm

They are doing it, because he wants people to donate for mod. Personally andI know a lot of people3 who would agree with this if staff is going to be sold mod should be the only rank. Admin and Super have powers to ban and you never know if someone really knows how to use their powers. Mod should be 50 bucks and should be the only rank sold.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crucify Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 am

Yeah, they have good points. Mod definetly should be the only staff position that's sold to players. But personally, $50 is way too much for mod. I'm sure some kids are going to pay that much, and yeah, I know it has to be expensive so people don't abuse.... Idk. Just imo that's a bit much for a crown...

Maybe make a donators area where staff and donators can chill at? That'd give some more reason to pay that much o.o

Crucify
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Girls hit Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 am

don't sell staff Exclamation
It will be lame Sad, better add some new donator items. :hear
t:
Girls hit
Girls hit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crucify Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 pm

well if someone who donates for staff is going to abuse, i say let them.... then demote. free money? lol

Crucify
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Crucify wrote:Yeah, they have good points. Mod definetly should be the only staff position that's sold to players. But personally, $50 is way too much for mod. I'm sure some kids are going to pay that much, and yeah, I know it has to be expensive so people don't abuse.... Idk. Just imo that's a bit much for a crown...

Maybe make a donators area where staff and donators can chill at? That'd give some more reason to pay that much o.o

It's not just a crown. It is a chance for respect. A chance to be promoted later on. A chance to be a administrator (not like the admin but to be a head guy). 50 dollars is a good amount of money for the fact if you sell it for 20 dollars that would be 20 bucks for a fun day of spreeing. While 50 bucks people know that is a lot of money and not screw it up.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 am

I think you shouldnt sell mod because what about the people that actually deserve mod and it is being tooken away from them because someone else bought it.Think about it there are people on this server that actually help and try to earn the position.If you want people to donate give them an item for donating it is the best option and its fair for other players.

Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum