Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL PLAYERS READ

3 posters

Go down

ALL PLAYERS READ Empty ALL PLAYERS READ

Post  karateman Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:27 pm

A lot of players have been disrespecting staff and it shouldn't happen. Staff take their time and go and help players instead of enjoying the game. Why do you think most staff members make secret accounts. We get hundreds of pm's within minutes about questions that could easily be answered by normal players, but we still ALWAYS try our best to handle it. We get disrespect from players because we are doing our job or they think we aren't doing it right. Revo and Para chose the best staff they can find and make sure they are trustworthy people for the job. People continue to say "I'm going to get you demoted" or "I'll get you banned" which is very inconsiderate because a staff member can't be demoted for doing his\her job. I had a issue the other day about a player who supposedly advertised. A player showed me a picture which looked pretty legit, so I banned the player. I asked Para to check and make sure it really was him and it turned out to be 4 spaces and not 5. I unbanned the player then proceeded to get a lot of hateful pm's from the players friends. People said stuff like "I'm going to get you demoted" or "You abused your power", etc. That isn't abusing, because I did my job. I am here to stop advertisers and it was a semi-perfect match. Also about 1. Lay off of him. He is the best staff member we have and I'm tired of hearing people saying he will be demoted. YOU GUYS DO NOT DECIDE WHETHER HE WILL BE DEMOTED Para and Revo decide if he will be demoted and 1 doing his job wouldn't get him demoted. Just respect the staff and understand that without us the server would crash.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

ALL PLAYERS READ Empty Re: ALL PLAYERS READ

Post  1 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I totaly agree with this post and all players should take the time to read it, i think it should be stickied. In my opinion. Good job on this.

Back to top Go down

ALL PLAYERS READ Empty yep

Post  Girls hit Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

i totally agree! i was staff in about 7 servers and all players were asking me like- how can i get to varrock or lumbridge.. then i just teleport to ::staffzone and they say I'm a bad staff.. I was trying to explain them why i just teleported away and don't answer their questions, but they just said f*** you and log out. <.<

Last edited by Girls hit on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Girls hit
Girls hit

Back to top Go down

ALL PLAYERS READ Empty Re: ALL PLAYERS READ

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down