Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karateman's staff application.

3 posters

Go down

Karateman's staff application. Empty Karateman's staff application.

Post  karateman Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Copy and Paste the Staff Application format to you application. If you do not use this format your application will be locked. -Revo

Staff Application:

What is your ingame username? It will be Karateman once I get my computer fixed and I can download the server.

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes I have.

If answered yes to above what server? Tuxscape, Paradise (Joni's), Paradise (Andy's), Paradise (Lethal's), and Rapture.

Why do you deserve staff? Yes, because I know how to be a staff member. I have been a owner on servers and I understand the stress they go through. You could ask majority of the players I have been a staff member to (unless I had to punish them in any way) most will say I am a excellent staff and that's why they follow me to most servers I go to.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Not for a real reason.
If answered yes to above, why? On a couple servers when staff members would quit they would usually spree and ban everyone.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes! To me being a staff member is a privilege and I know it requires hours of work. Ask Revo or Alva they both know I played hours at a time.

What do you do if someone is spamming? If someones is spamming I would warn them first. If they continued to spam I would mute them. If they can back and spammed again I would mute them. If they did it a third time I would either contact a higher rank, or I.P. mute them myself. If I had a command called ::kick I would kick them for the first time they spammed. Then warned them. Then done all the other stuff I just said.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? To be honest I don't care if I don't get staff. I would still invite the 200+ people I have on my msn just for the server itself.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. I haven't been on in-game, because my computer wont let me download anything for some reason.

How many people have you invited to Paradise??? Get them to post on your topic. I can invite if you guys want.

I would just like to include that I'm not here for the staff. I know majority of players come here make mediocre staff applications and don't even include anything important just for a small mod crown and a jail command. I don't care about the crown or the privileges you get from it. A server shouldn't have players that break rules and ruin servers that the owners worked hours or even days on making so it would be perfect for the players. I understand I didn't include the photo's and that I haven't even been on in-game and you can lock this if you want, but I just want people to know that I am not here for the staff, but just to help.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Karateman's staff application. Empty sorry

Post  ShowNoFear Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

sorry we have all of the staff spot filled up for the time being.

-Doom
Grand Duke
ShowNoFear
ShowNoFear
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

CR : Duke Of Hell

Back to top Go down

Karateman's staff application. Empty Re: Karateman's staff application.

Post  karateman Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

To be honest I'm happy you said no. Like I have said on previous posts in the General Board "How many staff members do you have?!" with Revo's reply 4 without me, Para, or the Co Owner. 4 staff members and 3 owners with only 30 members is a little bit rough. Owners should count as a staff member. That is about 7.2 players per staff member which is nothing compared to a server like 2specked with 1000 players and 5-10 staff members. I'm glad you said no, because now I have faith that there wont be any more staff members.
-Karateman

Last edited by karateman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Nice app tho Wink lol

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 pm

zammypks wrote:Nice app tho Wink lol

Thanks Smile Revo told me to apply haha

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Wait what made you come here? I thought you owned rapturepkz? Just wanted to check it out?

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Well Revo is my friend, so I decided to help his server also. Plus Owners can play on different servers also Smile

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Karateman's staff application. Empty cool

Post  Para Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 am

cool nice and really good.. we going to talk with staffs *Smile
Para
Para
Owner
Owner

CR : Owner

http://www.paradiseisback.com

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Para wrote:cool nice and really good.. we going to talk with staffs *Smile

Thanks for the reply Smile

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down