Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZammyPks Administrator Application

Go down

ZammyPks Administrator Application Empty ZammyPks Administrator Application

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Due to the recent demotion of sheep i thought i would test my luck and apply for administrator position. Please Note: I am not expecting admin for a long time as i know we have a lot of high power staff already but i mine a swell make this for a later time Smile I dont follow formats because i am more unique then the format. Please enjoy.

I think i deserve staff because i may be the most dedicated person you have ever experienced in your life time. I know what to do on all situations 99% of the time, No all my power/commands and when to use them, And best of all always love doing errands for the owner or and fellow staff member. Since the recent shutdown of paradise witch i was moderator on there i had tons of time to study and master the use and function of all commands. I was a great moderator on there and had alot of players and staff vouch for me and enjoyed me being by their side in the line of duty. I am very experienced when it comes down to snap decisions and know how to reply amazingly. I never let anyone down for any reason and always try my hardest at everything i do. I'm on mostly 24/7 and always ready for intruders to ban/mute/jail and to welcome new player to Paradise. I will begin to make tons of videos for the server when it comes out and will donate aswell. Administrator is not fun and games in my opinion because your the one with the high power and it's not meant to be abused. You have a lot of responsibility as a admin and im the one who can take that challenge on and make the owner and his fellow staff members and players happy. I know mostly all the admin commands and know how and when to use them without hesitation. I play day and night looking for players who need help or people who break the rules that is why i added this new section to my application below Smile Enjoy

Something New I Though Would Be Unique To My Application.

Advertising: Instant Ipban

Spamming: Warning,Warning,Mute,Ipmute

Flaming: Warning,Warning,Mute,Ipmute.

Duping: Instant Ipban and shout to the owner.

Glitching: Jail,Tell Owner (He Does Rest)

Threating to crash the server: Instant ipban and shout to owner.

Another staff abusing: Instant screenshot and post on forums or show directly to the owner.

Thanks for reading my upgraded application and i hope you take me into consideration with the roll of administrator. Thanks ZammyPks

Back to top Go down

ZammyPks Administrator Application Empty Re: ZammyPks Administrator Application

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Format or GTFO. Locked.

-Revo

Back to top Go down