Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

5 posters

Go down

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post  karateman Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Well I have seen in-game for some reason a LOT of players have lost their respect to me and many other staff members. I want to know if its because I once had to punish you, I'm not a good staff member, etc. I don't mind if you speak your honest truth and I won't bring anything you say on here back at you by punishing you for it. I understand I'm probably not the greatest staff member and probably not the nicest at times, but you guys have to understand. When you break a rule you should understand there should be a punishment. We have a rule book that way Paradise could be fun for everyone, but instead people flame, scam, etc. and it doesn't make it fun for anyone. Also, I try my hardest to answer all of your questions, but not all of them I have a answer to. When people ask me economy questions I am just blanked. I don't know about the economy, because I never had to deal with it. Basically what all this random stuff coming together means is that I try my hardest to be the best staff member to you and myself, but understand no one is perfect.
-karateman

Also this is the link to my application
https://paradiseisback.darkbb.com/staff-applications-f8/super-admin-application-for-6-months-from-now-t201.htm

Last edited by karateman on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post  Draking Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 pm

I am a new player to your community. I have been Moderator, Administrator, Co-owner ect on many, many servers. Just by the way you write i can tell you are a very good staff member. If any player disrespects you, give them a warning and tell them the next time you will mute them. They should start to respect you more or obviously hate you... most of the time you will get respect because, everyone hates being muted.... I have a large amount of respect for staff and other players. That is why I have had a big amount of staff positions. Anyway this was kind of random but it should help in a way. I see you as being a very good staff member. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

~Brandon

Draking

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Draking wrote:I am a new player to your community. I have been Moderator, Administrator, Co-owner ect on many, many servers. Just by the way you write i can tell you are a very good staff member. If any player disrespects you, give them a warning and tell them the next time you will mute them. They should start to respect you more or obviously hate you... most of the time you will get respect because, everyone hates being muted.... I have a large amount of respect for staff and other players. That is why I have had a big amount of staff positions. Anyway this was kind of random but it should help in a way. I see you as being a very good staff member. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

~Brandon

Thanks Smile

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Wow, your Application was perfect and the end was the most valuable motto I've personally seen yet. You would be super good for staff and really know when to use your powers, you respect your position and your fellow players. I wish you luck for Super.

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 pm

1 wrote:Wow, your Application was perfect and the end was the most valuable motto I've personally seen yet. You would be super good for staff and really know when to use your powers, you respect your position and your fellow players. I wish you luck for Super.
Thank you for the support I really appreciate only 5 more months!!!

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crucify Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 pm

tbh, i think you're doing fine and you've always been a very good and respectable staff member. Fuck the haters man, they're probably just upset because they did something stupid at one time and you had to punish them... who knows.

Crucify
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  the wretched Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 pm

karateman your always a legend of a staff member and i respect you and so did the majority of para keep up the good work

the wretched
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum