Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need Donators!!!

+2
karateman
ShowNoFear
6 posters

Go down

We need Donators!!! Empty We need Donators!!!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:18 am

Guys, at the moment Para is paying for the server's VPS out of his own money... If we keep on like this, the server will not last very long. Please guys, vote everyday, invite everybody you know to join the server, keep in mind that the more players we got, the more staff we need... This means more open spots for you paradise vets.

-Revo

Back to top Go down

We need Donators!!! Empty DOnating.

Post  ShowNoFear Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 am

Hey guys,

Yeah I am aware that Para is paying for the VPS out of his own cash :\, how ever as soon as i start work in a few weeks, I will come up with about $300 bucks a month *rougly* and 40 of it can go into para every week

No need to thanks me :p i dont wanna see a good server go down.

Cheers Doom.

Grand Duke.
ShowNoFear
ShowNoFear
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

CR : Duke Of Hell

Back to top Go down

We need Donators!!! Empty Re: We need Donators!!!

Post  karateman Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:50 pm

I make 500 bucks a week. I'm only 13, so I have to talk to my parents about donating a lot, but I can definitely donate good amounts. I've been a owner on plenty of servers and I feel bad for Para that he had to work on making the server and he has to pay money just so we could all play.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  No Honor Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:14 pm

karateman wrote:I make 500 bucks a week. I'm only 13, so I have to talk to my parents about donating a lot, but I can definitely donate good amounts. I've been a owner on plenty of servers and I feel bad for Para that he had to work on making the server and he has to pay money just so we could all play.

How do you make 500 a week at 13? o.O

No Honor

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm

My parents are divorced so I'm eligible to get small jobs. I work at a grocery store, I'm a karate instructor, and I am a assistant teacher for a Sunday school for mental people.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Draking Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm

karateman wrote:My parents are divorced so I'm eligible to get small jobs. I work at a grocery store, I'm a karate instructor, and I am a assistant teacher for a Sunday school for mental people.

Woah.....

I may be able to donate but I am not totally sure yet... :S

Draking

Back to top Go down

Post  traktor Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 am

karateman wrote:My parents are divorced so I'm eligible to get small jobs. I work at a grocery store, I'm a karate instructor, and I am a assistant teacher for a Sunday school for mental people.

LOL talk more shit plz. I dont even play on this server but i made forum account to tell you what a little shithead liar you are. What does your parents divorce have to do with getting jobs anyway ? 13 years old karate instructor rofl what a load of bullshit.

traktor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

We need Donators!!! Empty Donaters

Post  II K0you II Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Not Being Funny Or Nothing but Try The ITem Donate..?

People that donate get a rare item or something ? normally works well on otuher servers matiee should try it and have the

::claim comand to claim ur prize after you donate or have a staff ember give it to them?

will make you alot of money ?

II K0you II
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum