Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAVE THE SERVER.

3 posters

Go down

SAVE THE SERVER. Empty SAVE THE SERVER.

Post  Crucify Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 am

Guys, I've been noticing the recent decline of this server, and because of it's potential and how good the staff is, we need to do everything we can to prevent it from being shut down due to lack of donators, players, or whatever that may be...

As players, there's only a few things we can do as our part : Vote every day, Spread the Word about the server, be active on the forums, and donate.

One major thing that's affecting the growth of this server is the Item Reset.
I'm totally for the reset. I think that it's the best for the server, and that the current economy is awful. BUT, We need the reset asap. Many players are not getting on because there's simply no point. What's the point of pking or doing GWD if we're going to be reset tommorow? There's no motivation. SO RESET ASAP. Even if it means before the new client comes out... Because if the server's dead, there's no point in having a new client anyways.

Also, just a little food for thought.. In y'alls opinion, do you REALLY think that the staff are going to put the time and effort into giving everyone one item that used to be in their bank? I see that working for a couple hours after the reset, then it turning into total mayhem where noobs are pm'ing staff for their items and staff getting pissed and ignoring them. Just my opinion Very Happy

So guys, post what you think about this! And stay active! Paradise for life Smile

Crucify
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

SAVE THE SERVER. Empty Re: SAVE THE SERVER.

Post  Legendary Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 am

I want my item(s), but Idc if we don't get it.
I vote everyday, do anything I can.
I think you guys should to.
Now I come on and theres hardly 4 players on...
C'mon people, don't quit, keep the server alive!
The reset is okay, but might wanna give everyone a 2m start,
I just thieved it back. Loads of players will get their thieving up now.

~Legendary
Legendary
Legendary
Newb
Newb

CR : Paradise Veteran

http://nobrain.dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 pm

You are NOT getting the items back since most of the items they everyone wanted back were duped. The dupes are fixed now and you will not see a reset hopefully ever again.

-Zammy

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Players were supposed to get items back, but I had talked to Revo and Para and proved the point that they shouldn't. Most players wanted to get back their most expensive items which included ava's, godswords, etc. The whole point of this reset was to get rid of the duped items and the players wanted them back. Second, I saw players lending each other items. Players were asking other people to borrow their godswords so they can take screenshots with it. Third, the drop rates were already screwed up. Godswords dropped much faster then than now, which means that it wouldn't be fair that older players got godswords easier. Lastly, it would ruin the whole economy prices. For the fact almost every player requested a godsword or a ava the price would skyrocket down. If every player started off with a godsword or ava and that was all they had people would be buying them for 100m in stead of 5b, because no one would have 5b.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down