Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban please

4 posters

Go down

unban please Empty unban please

Post  pk 4 lif3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm

revolution started to get in to my account and took my first avas i got in pk. Sad the avas i got in pk and the one i fight throw knew the revo so revo took my ava from me. i get littel angry. After that i pked 1 more avas and i recorded it to. When i askd revo why he took my second avas he said its not supose to be there. but it was, i got it on tape when he says that he was on my account and when i got avas in pk... if u guys wanna se add my skype "alex.sillen" becous my msn dont work...

pk 4 lif3
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

unban please Empty Re: unban please

Post  karateman Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 pm

First thing, Revo did not get on your account he just simply took the item. The item wasn't supposed to be there, so he took it. For all you know it could have been a duped item from another player and that's why he took it. By flaming Revo it wont get you anywhere. That's like telling a emo person how worthless they are it doesn't do crap to them. Fighting a owner is basically a mouse against a spirit beast who do you think would win?

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 pm

I agree but disagree aswell. We should fix a lot of the dupes or we will just keep taking items throughout this servers life. And people will begin to quit. If they earned the item i believe they should keep it. Unless they have 2 or more than you can like take them so they have 1. Thats just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  stunz Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm

wtf is a spirt beast?

stunz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Para Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:47 pm

You will get unbanned

dont ask for ava again we gonna make the item reset soon and the dupers will be done. forever
Para
Para
Owner
Owner

CR : Owner

http://www.paradiseisback.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Yay no dupers. Dream come true.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 am

Para if you unban I'll ban again, want to know the real reason why he got banned, message me over MSN. he looted te first Ava in a GBS fight, so I took it an gave to the owner. That's the only time I've got items off him, so he can stop speaking BS. Pk you will not be unbanned, I'll make sure.

-Revo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum