my mod application

Go down

my mod application

Post  funkyblackduck on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

What is your ingame username? blackduck23

Have you ever been staff on a server before? i was a mod on 3 servers

If answered yes to above what server? i was mod on runesky, bountyscapepkz, and avatar world

Why do you deserve mod? i think i deserve mod because i have the most experience helping new players with getting money, training,etc. when people ask me where to go i happily tell them where to go (example>)
where do i go? i say> you go to your spell book, and find the teleport that says training.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? no i havent

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? I play pretty much all the time now and i would happily devote couple more hours then i already do.

What do you do if someone is spamming? if someone was spamming i would give them 2 warnings and if they dont stop ill mute them, if they make a new account ill ip ban them.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? nah i try to find servers, make a server named guy and advertise servers.

How many people have you helped out ingame? i helped pretty much half of the server, everyone asked me how to train and stuff, i say where to go =)

How many people have you invited to Paradise??? i recruited a couple of my friends. about 10 of them

thank you

yours truely blackduck23 =)

funkyblackduck
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my mod application

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Nice application I think you could have put a little more effort into it and maybe explain alittle more.

-ZammyPks

Back to top Go down

Post  funkyblackduck on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:31 pm

zammypks wrote:Nice application I think you could have put a little more effort into it and maybe explain alittle more.

-ZammyPks
so am i hired or no lol =P

funkyblackduck
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Lol our staff is full atm until we get more players. And we have a lot of people applying. I don't make the staff but I dont think you will be getting moderator for some time.

-ZammyPks

Back to top Go down

Post  funkyblackduck on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm

zammypks wrote:Lol our staff is full atm until we get more players. And we have a lot of people applying. I don't make the staff but I dont think you will be getting moderator for some time.

-ZammyPks

could u just write here if theres a spot open?
thanks

funkyblackduck
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 am

Sorry, we are a little crouded with staff, we are getting more staff the more players we get. But I couldnt really understand like what zammy said, please explain more on how you can help out ect. And your almost banned, your warning is like half way.. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  funkyblackduck on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

1 wrote:Sorry, we are a little crouded with staff, we are getting more staff the more players we get. But I couldnt really understand like what zammy said, please explain more on how you can help out ect. And your almost banned, your warning is like half way.. Rolling Eyes

how am i almost banned?
for asking like 2 questions?

funkyblackduck
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:04 pm

funkyblackduck wrote:
zammypks wrote:Nice application I think you could have put a little more effort into it and maybe explain alittle more.

-ZammyPks
so am i hired or no lol =P

By applying it doesn't mean you are getting staff. You have to help out in-game. Applications are just here to tell us you are basically running for staff. Also like everyone has said staff is full and many people have applied. Work really hard in-game to get to the top of the list.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 pm

funkyblackduck wrote:
1 wrote:Sorry, we are a little crouded with staff, we are getting more staff the more players we get. But I couldnt really understand like what zammy said, please explain more on how you can help out ect. And your almost banned, your warning is like half way.. Rolling Eyes

how am i almost banned?
for asking like 2 questions?

No it shows on your warning system thing, your literitly almost banned lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down