Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZPK by Revo

+2
stunz
ShowNoFear
6 posters

Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty ZPK by Revo

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

ZPK is a clan I started on Wednesday February 17 2010, its a Zerker Clan, I expect all of my members to have at least some experience in PKing so we can actually be a good Multi-Zone pking clan. We are a No Honor Clan, meaning WE DO tele in fights, WE DO pray, WE DO run, WE DO PJ, WE DO FARCAST, but WE DO NOT 1 item. Read Below for more info.

..::THE RULES::..

We have a large amount of rules that we expect every applicant to read and memorize. We highly advise you actually read our rules to avoid any trouble.

Clan Policies

Respect
This is a serious rule. As a member of ZPK, you are required to show respect to all of ZPK's members. If you do not get along with someone in the clan, you must go to one of the clan's High Council member's and speak with them about it.

Do not bring the Clan's name into Disrepute
Do not do anything that may affect our name. Do not make us look stupid, if you aren't bright then don't go posting around Paradise forums and making us look bad.

In Game Rules

Acceptable Gear
Wear acceptable gear at all times, Unless otherwise stated by a rank.

No PKing with Other Clan/Teams
You may not PK with another clan or team. This rule includes PKing with groups of people from other teams/clans. If you are found breaking this rule you are subject to an automatic kick.

No 1 Iteming
Do not 1 item AT ALL. Period.

Do not multi clan
You may only be in one clan at a time. You may not join another Clan or Team, regardless of the Clan's focus (GWD/Skilling/Warring). You may NOT be in another clan on another account as well. If you are, we will find out and you will be removed from the clan. The only exception to this is if you are in one of our allied clan (none atm) on a DIFFERENT account. But before doing this, you need leader's permission.

No Scamming/Hacking Clan Members
Self-explanatory, you are not permitted to Scam or Hack anyone associated with ZPK.

Activity
You must attend at least one event per week. Failure to do so and not give a reasonable explanation will result in a kick from the clan.

Event Rules

No Attacking Clan Members
Under no circumstances should you ever attack another ZPK member or anyone on a trip with us. If you become a problem and this happens several times you will be killed by the other clan members.

Do not chase random people
Unless a leader says so, do not chase random people that walk by in the wilderness.

Do not tell ANYONE our location
Members come and go and if you aren't sure if a person is in ZPK or not, DO NOT tell them our location. If they want to know our location, they can PM an official. This rule applies to you for asking for our location.

..::RANKS::..

Leader - The main leader of the clan. Has the power to give promotions, organize events and do pretty much anything.

Co-Leader - Second in charge, almost same power as owner.

High Council - Has the power to accept/decline applications, organize unofficial events and occasionally lead events.

Warlord - Has the power to organize/lead events.

App Manager - This rank manages applications.

Senior Member - Name says it all. Must be true to the clan for more than 4 weeks in order to earn this rank.

Member - Members of ZPK.

Stat Requirements:

85-109 Combat is a must.
60-99 Attack
99 Strength
45 Defence (A MUST)
52-70 Prayer
99 Hitpoints
AT LEAST 94 MAGE
92+ Range

COPY AND PASTE THE APPLICATION FORMAT INTO YOUR POST, THE FILL IT IN.

Code:

CLAN APPLICATION FORMAT!

In Game Name:

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?:

Does anyone else have access to your account?

Picture of your Stats:

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape):

Please list all the Paradise clans you have ever been in:

Why did you leave those clans?:

Why do you want to join ZPK?:

Will you follow all of our event rules?:

Have you read our Rules?:

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?:

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?:

Do you have a Fire Cape?:

Any additional comments?:

..::THE MIGHT CLAN MEMBERS::..

Leader: Revo Pure

Co-Leader: I Fear I
Co-Leader: Stunz

High Council: OPEN

War Lord: OPEN

Application Managers: OPEN

Senior Members:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Members:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

NOTE: YOU MUST AT LEAST ADD, THE CLAN LEADER, THE CLAN CO LEADERS, AND THE HIGH COUNCIL.

Last edited by Revolution on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:43 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty Hell yes

Post  ShowNoFear Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 am

CLAN APPLICATION FORMAT!

In Game Name: I Fear I

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?: Man I play ever chance I can get, every day for about 6 hours.

Does anyone else have access to your account? No Sirey.

Picture of your Stats:

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape): Yes I have, I am probably one of the best/experienced pkers on this server Smile

Please list all the Paradise clans you have ever been in: None.

Why did you leave those clans?: -blank-

Why do you want to join ZPK?: I wish to join ZPK because I feel that I am experienced enough to enter such a remarkable clan owned by Revo, and I can show you ingame my true skill.

Will you follow all of our event rules?: Of course I will.

Have you read our Rules?: I have read all of the rules and I am the Co owner so I know Ingame rules too.

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?: Yes I do understand

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?: Of course I will be.

Any additional comments?: Pking is one of my specialties, so I would think of myself as a worthy member of this clan. cheers.

-Doom

Grand Duke
ShowNoFear
ShowNoFear
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

CR : Duke Of Hell

Back to top Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty Re: ZPK by Revo

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 pm

ShowNoFear wrote:CLAN APPLICATION FORMAT!

In Game Name: I Fear I

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?: Man I play ever chance I can get, every day for about 6 hours.

Does anyone else have access to your account? No Sirey.

Picture of your Stats:

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape): Yes I have, I am probably one of the best/experienced pkers on this server Smile

Why did you leave those clans?: -blank-

Why do you want to join ZPK?: I wish to join ZPK because I feel that I am experienced enough to enter such a remarkable clan owned by Revo, and I can show you ingame my true skill.

Will you follow all of our event rules?: Of course I will.

Have you read our Rules?: I have read all of the rules and I am the Co owner so I know Ingame rules too.

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?: Yes I do understand

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?: Of course I will be.

Any additional comments?: Pking is one of my specialties, so I would think of myself as a worthy member of this clan. cheers.

-Doom

Grand Duke

Accepted bro, Co-Leader.

-Revo

Back to top Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty sweet

Post  ShowNoFear Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 am

ok thanks mate,

I'm sure you'll find I am an excellent pker Smile

-Doom

Grand Duke
ShowNoFear
ShowNoFear
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

CR : Duke Of Hell

Back to top Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty app..

Post  stunz Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 pm

In Game Name:Stunz

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?:i play around 5-6 hours.

Does anyone else have access to your account?nope

Picture of your Stats:http://tinypic.com/r/2drszzq/6

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape):i am actually really good at multi-zone, and awesome at war.

Please list all the Paradise clans you have ever been in:i made one "tits or gtfo" *please delete revo*

Why did you leave those clans?:idk

Why do you want to join ZPK?:because i really wanna join a good clan, i think i would be a great add to your clan

Will you follow all of our event rules?:yes i do

Have you read our Rules?:yes

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?:yes, yes i do

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?:yes

Do you have a Fire Cape?:yes, also a ava

Any additional comments?:i think i would be a great attachment to your clan i llike you would be very smart to accept me into clan

stunz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 am

stunz wrote:In Game Name:Stunz

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?:i play around 5-6 hours.

Does anyone else have access to your account?nope

Picture of your Stats:http://tinypic.com/r/2drszzq/6

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape):i am actually really good at multi-zone, and awesome at war.

Please list all the Paradise clans you have ever been in:i made one "tits or gtfo" *please delete revo*

Why did you leave those clans?:idk

Why do you want to join ZPK?:because i really wanna join a good clan, i think i would be a great add to your clan

Will you follow all of our event rules?:yes i do

Have you read our Rules?:yes

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?:yes, yes i do

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?:yes

Do you have a Fire Cape?:yes, also a ava

Any additional comments?:i think i would be a great attachment to your clan i llike you would be very smart to accept me into clan

Accepted, I really like your PKing style, it's almost same as mine.

-Revo

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolution Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeh, I'm demoted (unfairly?), but clan isnt closing. I will make a new thread...

-Revo

Revolution
Owner
Owner

CR : THE BANHAMMER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Goarath Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Nice clan

Goarath
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Arrow Head Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm

In Game Name:

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?: LOL long enough?

Does anyone else have access to your account? Hell No

Picture of your Stats:well I just have 90 range right now, trainging for zerker tho

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape): Yes

Please list all the Paradise clans you have ever been in: -None-

Why did you leave those clans?: --

Why do you want to join ZPK?: Cuz I love u no homo

Will you follow all of our event rules?: Yes

Have you read our Rules?: Ofc

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it.?: Yes

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?: Yes

Do you have a Fire Cape?:No O.o I'm new

Any additional comments?: hmmmm.... Rawr?

..::THE MIGHT CLAN MEMBERS::..

Leader: Revo Pure

Arrow Head
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

ZPK by Revo Empty ZPK Application.

Post  nublit Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 pm

CLAN APPLICATION FORMAT!

In Game Name: Nublits pure.

How often do you play Paradise and for how long?: I play everyday and for around 6hours+

Does anyone else have access to your account? Only me.

Picture of your Stats: Not good with the screenshots, but. 75 attack, 99 strength, 45 defence, 52 prayer, 96 mage, 99 range, and 94 hp Smile

Do you have any multi-zone pking/war experience? (Whether it be Paradise or Runescape): Yes i do.

Why did you leave those clans?: Was never in one.

Why do you want to join ZPK?: Because i'm already a Berserker pure.

Will you follow all of our event rules?: Yes i will.

Have you read our Rules?: Every single rule.

Do you understand that if you have an issue (whether it be going inactive or a conflict with a clan member) you MUST speak with a clan High Council about it?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow our rules, listen to our staff and be a respectful member?: All the time.

Do you have a Fire Cape?: Not yet.

Any additional comments?: Meow,

nublit
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down