Voting suggestions

Go down

Voting suggestions

Post  karateman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm

What is the biggest problem with a server? Voting! Most Owners try their hardest to get their players to vote, because more votes equals more players. What will get players to vote? Well most players want some sort of collateral for waiting 5 seconds of their life (sarcasm intended) on such a hard thing like that, so what should you do? Most items given for voting will ruin the economy. If you release 10m to every person for voting and they vote 1 time a day thats 70m in a week times how many players you have. My suggestion is to make a achievment you are trying to reach. Lets just say you want 500 votes. Well on Runelocus it shows you your vote count. You can tell your players that once you guys get to 500 votes you will have a small 2-3 item drop party. By having that within a couple weeks only 2-3 rares will be given out rather than enough for a rare for every player. In my opinion that is better for the economy and the players, because it gives them that rush that they may get a item that is worth 1 bill.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting suggestions

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I like it but revo wont like it. He thinks giving out a rare is bs and he will never do it. and i guess phats ect are donar only

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

It doesn't have to be a rare. I'm pretty sure god swords are able to get in-game. What if you dropped 2 ags's. Depending on your economy it's probably about 1b. Giving out 10m minimum for voting will add up to 70m per week times lets say 20 players. In a matter of weeks you are releasing more money than the 2-3 godswords are worth.

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down