Application Suggestions

Go down

Application Suggestions

Post  karateman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:50 pm

When people apply for staff most people make sure they can answer to make them seem like the good guy. Being a staff member is most peoples dream and goal on a server hence forth the like 500 applications. In my opinion applications should come from the heart. People shouldn't have to have what they need to do, what they need to look for, etc. already laid out for them on a server. Being a staff member you should already know what you need to do on the server which the application already tells them. I think they should have to write a paragraph about why they should be a staff member and just that one question. When they apply make sure they don't say "I think I should be staff because I can spam other servers." Make sure they actually put emphasis into it. The reason why I didn't make my app like that is because I see Revo locks all the non-format ones.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Suggestions

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Yes i love this suggestion whenever i apply on a server i never use the format and usually i get accepted but this time i just got locked lol and it was really good Smile but im staff now so idc lol

Back to top Go down