Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stunz in-game mod.

4 posters

Go down

Stunz in-game mod. Empty Stunz in-game mod.

Post  stunz Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Staff Application:in-game mod

What is your ingame username?Stunz

Have you ever been staff on a server before?yes

If answered yes to above what server?i have owned meh own sever called john-scape, i was a main coder of godzhell, i have been admin on alot of sever, and mod on about 4

Why do you deserve staff?I deserve staff, because i am committed to the the severs, i help anyone at anytime, i play everyday of the week,i abide by the rules,i have not and will not abuse meh powers, i think thats why i deserve staff.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before?i have been banned from severs for advertising

If answered yes to above, why? to get more players

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? On weekends around 5-8 hours, weekdays 3-4 hours

What do you do if someone is spamming?i ask them to please stop, and give them 1 more warning and report them

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff?i will invite all the people i can (already banned from alot of severs and rune loces almost becuase of advertsing to much)

How many people have you helped out ingame?i help everyone that ask meh i take time out of anything i am doing.

How many people have you invited to Paradise??? i do not know for sure i just advertise

Last edited by stunz on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed something)

stunz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Stunz in-game mod. Empty Nice

Post  1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm

I see your very hardworking and you care about the server a lot, you already helped by donating, and you must have a lot of experience and skill, i appreciate your advertising ect. I really hope you can become a mod Very Happy
From ya admin, 1

Back to top Go down

Stunz in-game mod. Empty Re: Stunz in-game mod.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Nice application and i see you ingame alot being very nice to all players. You donated witch is good and advertise alot. I think you have a good shot for mod just keep playign and trying and you will get there Smile

-Zammy

Back to top Go down

Stunz in-game mod. Empty thanks :)P

Post  stunz Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Very Happy thanks for support, also i edited meh app, i forgot why do i deserve staff...

stunz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Stunz in-game mod. Empty yeah

Post  Para Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

you working good and are really good person Smile we going to think about it:)
Para
Para
Owner
Owner

CR : Owner

http://www.paradiseisback.com

Back to top Go down

Post  karateman Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm

I recomend Stunz for mod. He is on almost all day and knows the server very well. He would be very reliable.
-Karateman

karateman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down