Paradise the BEST RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexman42's new and inporved mod application

2 posters

Go down

Alexman42's new and inporved mod application Empty Alexman42's new and inporved mod application

Post  alexman42 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 am

Staff Application: Mod

What is your ingame username? Alexman42 ingame and in chatbox

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes and a good one to

If answered yes to above what server? dragonpkz, heberscape, dragon history,

Why do you deserve staff? I can help out this server by getting a better chatbox background then the one we have, getting more players, I play a lot, make sure no one hacks or autos, i have gotten 5 people here, I have played a lot the past couple days, i can make awesome videos for the server, and last i can be very helpfull.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? no

If answered yes to above, why? n/a

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes ill be on almost every day for at least 2 hours - 4 hours, more on weekends

What do you do if someone is spamming? warning, mute, ban, then ipban, then let owner take care of rest.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? I will and have been inviting players

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. I have helped out at least 4 players. also i will try and have them come on.

How many people have you invited to Paradise??? Get them to post on your topic. At least 5 maybe more.

Thanks for reading my application.

alexman42
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Alexman42's new and inporved mod application Empty Wow!

Post  e l m o Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

Great application dude you did a very good job, i hope to see the crown by your name =) good luck!

e l m o
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down