News And Updates!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News And Updates!!!

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am

SERVER UPDATES!!!

New Xp Rates:
1K XP PER HIT!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Bolts!!!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webclient done 80% There is still a few glitches:

-You cant wield God Swords.
-You cant see the new emotes.
-You cant see the Prayer selection interface.
-You cant see the Vengeance Emote.

Click HERE For the WebClient

New Skill Cape Emote 50% Done!:

Item Reset:
Item Reset Succesful!!!

New Client:
New Client, Must download in order to connect, none of the previous clients will work anymore. Link: mediafire.com ?ennmjdyymy3

Dupe:
DUPE FIXED! GRATZ PARADISE!

New Ancient Mage Interface!:

New Prayer Interface!(474):

New Normal Mage Interface!:

Highscores Added:
Parahighscore.tk

FORUM UPDATES!!!

Rank Field:
I have added a "Rank" system on forums, as you can see to the right, mine says: "THE BANHAMMER!" you can edit yours by going to the profile tab on top.
P.S. Guys in the "Rank" field you can put anything you want,not necessarily: mod, or normal player. It's for you to put anything you want.

I have also fixed signatures, as you can see my sig is now displayed, you can post a sig under the "Profile" tab on the top.

Warning System and ShoutBow Mod's Powers:
I have added a "Warning System" to the forums, it will allow any member of the forum's staff (does not include shoutbox moderators) to give warnings to people. You will all notice a green bar when you post stuff, this means you have no warnings. As you get warnings, the bar will change. You have 5 warnings, once you reach 5 you are automatically banned.

Just to let the Shoutbox Mods know (Brendon Pure, and Smallstepsup), they do have some power, but only on the chatbox. Some of their commands are:
/ban USER
/kick USER
/clear
/cls (same as clear)
Note: You MUST replace "USER" with the player's name to make the command work.
I'll post some more later.

Reputation System:
I have added a Reputation system, you can add Reputation to a member during his posts, or you can simply remove reputation.
Note: If you ABUSE this system you WILL be banned.

I have also added an IGN (ingame name) field which you can edit at the "Profile" tab on top. Please edit it, if your forum's IGN field doesnt match your ingame name you WILL be banned.

New Forum Domain!:

Thanks to the Respected Donaters, we were able to afford a ".Com" Domain for a year Very Happy The new forum link is Paradiseisback.com

Paradise Support Team

We have added a support team for the server, the email to contact them is the following: paradiseisback@hotmail.com If you have any problems, got hacked, got scammed, send the proof here and our support team will review your problem and take action ASAP.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top